THE ART AND BUSINESS OF TEACHING TANTRA
This comprehensive training offers a unique blend of knowledge from a number of wisdom and Tantra traditions. It has a flexible structure, you may join at any time, take the modules in any order, and once you complete all 3 modules and fulfill the teaching requirements you will receive your certificate of completion.
Creating successful Tantra teachers and coaches by providing:
- A unique “Mentoring for Success” program
- Skills to sensitively navigate private coaching sessions
- Actual workshop experience as both student and teacher
- Content for creating your own Tantra workshops and events
- A healthy working relationship with your “Inner Master Teacher”
- Guidance for creating the vision, look and feel of your business
- Marketing ideas to generate income as a Tantra teacher
Taught in three six-day modules, this comprehensive training includes training materials, three “The Magic of Tantra” unique weekend workshops, and coaching calls. The course is limited to 20 people, insuring individual attention Between modules, you will be required to teach and implement the information covered.
May 6-11, 2016 The Art and Business of Teaching Tantra
Module 1: Stepping onto the Path- Phoenix, AZ https://www.magicoftantra.com/
Oct.21-26, 2016 The Art and Business of Teaching Tantra
Module 2: Building Skills and Community- Sedona, AZ https://www.magicoftantra.com/
Mar 17-22, 2017The Art and Business of Teaching Tantra
Module 3: Coaching and Ethics- Sedona, AZ https://www.magicoftantra.com/
After completing this training you will:
- Be able to teach evening, one-day and/or two-day Tantra events.
- Be prepared to offer Tantra coaching individuals and couples.
- Know 4 ways to grow your Tantra community.
- Understand how education-based marketing attracts new students and clients.
- Learn 3 ways that the internet can generate income.
- Receive phone and email support to help you succeed as a Tantra teacher.
- Have a vision of how to successfully teach Tantra in your community.
Cost $4500 (one-time payment) or $1800 per module. (Payment plans are available.)