Saturday & Sunday February 19-20, 2011
Location: Crystal Enlightenment on the Creek (across from Tlaquepaque),
Saturday 9:30 am to 1:00 pm- 7:00 to 9:30 pm
Sunday 9:30 am to 12:30 pm – 2:00 to 5:00 pm
This workshop is for couples who are interested having greater intimacy, compassion and mutual appreciation in their relationship. Learn tools for clearing past issues and navigating the present and future in healthy ways. No previous experience required.
• Shamanic journey work for couples.
• Conscious communication for trust and intimacy.
• Reclaiming projections that create separation.
• Clearing, owning & integrating the shadow self.
• Journeying to meet your relationship’s future.
• How to create the relationship you desire Now!
Crystal Dawn Morris has been a shamanic practitioner since 1995. She trained with the Foundation for Shamanic Studies and with numerous indigenous teachers. She is also an intimacy coach and the founder of Tantra for Awakening. Contact: 928-282-5483 Crystal@TantraforAwakening.com or www.TantraforAwakening.org .
John Livingston, M.A., is a trained therapist and shamanic healer and teacher with advanced training from core and indigenous shamans since the mid-1990s. His MA degree is in psychological counseling from Chapman University. John lives in Sedona, Arizona. Contact: 928-203-4096 or www.john-livingston.com.