Tantra is unique from most spiritual practices is that it embraces sex as a path to the Divine. It sees the human body as a Temple. The body experiences birth, death, hunger, thirst, pain and pleasure. It is a laboratory for Consciousness to play and explore the material world. Tantra uses the body’s sexual energy to expand awareness.
Tantra teaches you how to move your sexual energy from the root, up to the heart center expanding conscious awareness as it moves up to the crown,. Sexual energy is the rocket fuel that takes you into mystical realms. It accelerates the process of discovering that you are not our thoughts, bodies, feelings or beliefs. You are Divine Consciousness in human form, enjoying its ability to experience pleasure, bliss and Unity Consciousness.
In Sky Dancing Tantra we use the 3 Keys of breath, sound and movement to open the “Inner Flute.”
Follow these 7 steps to open your “Inner Flute.”
1) Stand with your knees hip width apart and slightly bent.
2) Breathe through your mouth and into the belly, allowing it to expand.
3) Increase the energy by breathing in as if you are sipping through straw.
4) Allow your pelvis to rotate freely, keeping the knees bent. Keep the head level, avoid bouncing up and down. As you inhale rock the hips back, creating an arch in the back. As you exhale, tuck the tail bone under, flattening the back.
5) Add the PC pump. As you inhale squeeze the pelvic floor muscles pulling them upwards and as you exhale let them relax.
6) Put all the steps together. As you inhale imagine you are breathing the energy up from your root to your heart. Practice this until you feel the energy pulsing from your root to your heart. You can play with speeding up and slowing down your respiratory rate.
7) Once you have mastered connecting root and heart move the energy to the crown. Practice until you can feel the energy flowing from your root to your crown. See yourself as a rainbow bridge of light connecting Earth and Sky.
Opening your Inner Flute is a wonderful way to begin each day. This practice can be done standing as described here, sitting with knees lower then the hips, laying down on the back with the knees bent and feet on flat on the floor or side lying in the spoon position. You can do also do it prior to making love and /or incorporate it into your love making. Some of the benefits of this practice are improved health, sexual vitality, mental clarity, expanded creativity and inner peace. Do this practice daily to maintain and enhance your physical, emotional and spiritual health. It is also a great practice to do prior to making love and can also be incorporated it into your love making.