Are you a Marriage Counselor, Yoga Teacher or Holistic Health Practitioner? Are you feeling a desire to expand your expertise? Is Tantra something you have always been curious about? Would your clients be interested in learning how:
To Expand Their Capacity for Bliss
To Be Free of Emotional Baggage
To Find Peace in Every Moment
To Accept Life as It Is
To Practice Authentic Communication
To Embody Unconditional Love
To Experience More Love and Freedom
If this excites you then register today and receive a $300 discount off the year-long training.
The Art and Business of Teaching Tantra offers:
- A unique “Mentoring for Success” program
- Self-Inquiry, meditation and breathwork practices
- Skills to sensitively navigate private coaching sessions
- The skills to create your own Tantra workshops and events
- A unique curriculum that takes you on a journey of awakening
- Guidance for creating the vision, look and feel of your business
- Marketing ideas to generate income as a successful Tantra teacher
Training is taught in three 1-week modules:
Module 1: June 2012
Module 2: November 2012
Module 3: March 2012 and 2013
This comprehensive training is designed to create successful Tantra teachers and coaches that make a difference in the world. Participants will be expected to integrate and teach what they learn between modules. Conference calls are included, to track your progress, offer support and answer questions. The training will be taught in Sedona; this beautiful location in the heart of the red rocks will support and accelerate your learning process. This training can also be brought to your community. Contact Crystal for more information on that option.
The cost of this training is $6000. It includes 3 weeks of training, training materials, and conference calls as needed. Payment plans are available. The course is limited to insure individual attention.
After completing this training you will:
1. Be able to teach evening, one-day and two-day Tantra events.
2. Coach individuals and couples.
3. Know 4 ways to grow your Tantra community.
4. Understand how writing a blog that can attract new students and clients.
5. Learn 3 ways your website can generate income.
6. Receive phone and email support to help you succeed.
7. Have developed a vision for successfully teaching Tantra in your community.
This course is taught by Crystal Dawn Morris, a Certified Sky Dancing Tantra Teacher. She draws on a diverse background as a Shamanic Minister, nurse-midwife, intimacy coach and entrepreneur.